Jalupro – Bio-renewal with amino acids
Mesotherapy with Jalupro restores radiance and firmness to dull skin, prevents and reduces sagging (face and body) but also improves the appearance of scars (such as acne), keloids and stretch marks.
Skin that has been damaged by time and the environment needs to be healed. The ageing process must not only be stopped but also reversed. This is what the new mesotherapy with amino acids achieves as it has now been scientifically tested that their combination with hyaluronic acid has a unique effect in skin rejuvenation.
– What does Jalupro contains?
Two sterile vials containing 100 mg of lyophilised amino acids (glycine, L-proline, L-lysine, L-leucine) (A) and 2 sterile ampoules containing hyaluronic acid 30 mg/3 ml (200 kDa) (B). The product is mixed by dissolving the vial of hyaluronic acid (B) in the vial of amino acids (A). The effect is a clear solution without particles, which guarantees a uniform and safe diffusion to the desired areas. The dose of the mixture is ideal for a complete facial treatment.
– What does Jalupro achieve?
- ensures chemotaxis and proliferation of fibroblasts
- activates neocollagenesis as well as reducing the rate of collagen degradation
- helps in the production of growth factors
- ensures the maintenance of optimal moisture levels and creates ‘molecular scaffolding’ making the skin much more elastic
“New injectable mesotherapy products change the texture, quality and age of skin”
DR. ANASTASIA TZOUMA
– The effects of mesotherapy with Jalupro
Jalupro restores radiance and firmness to dull skin, prevents and reduces sagging (face and body) reduces fine lines and expression lines, prevents elastosis, improves the appearance of scars (such as from acne), keloids and stretch marks.
– Is it a painful treatment?
The treatment is very well tolerated with the use of an anaesthetic cream applied 20-30 minutes before the treatment.
– How will my skin look like right after Jalupro treatment?
Shorty after, there will be small blisters that subside over the next few hours and rarely there may be very small bruises (ecchymosis). The return to daily life is immediate.
– How many applications are required for jalupro mesotherapy?
The treatment is completed in 3 to 4 visits with intervals of 1 to 2 weeks. This course of treatment is repeated 2 times a year. Jalupro can also be used to enrich PRP treatment with amino acids.
the sessions needed to complete the treatment – applied at intervals of 1 to 2 weeks