The internationally awarded non-invasive phototherapy, ideal for the treatment of acne, rosacea and discolorations, revitalises the skin and stimulates its elasticity.
The award-winning Dermalux phototherapy, which has been voted Treatment of the Year for 5 consecutive years in the British Aesthetic Awards, combines light in various wavelengths (and therefore colours) with LED technology to provide a safe, proven and effective solution to a range of dermatological issues, with no hardship and no recovery time.
The most natural way to renew our skin, treat acne and stimulate the scalp is Dermalux. With just one application the skin cells restore their functions while a number of repetitions offer long-term correction or even permanent disappearance of the problem. The energy of light stimulates the natural mechanisms of regeneration and revitalisation of the skin, accelerating cell renewal. It acts on all problematic conditions promoting a healthy and vibrant skin.
– The advantages of the treatment
Dermalux offers specific skin treatments using combinations of clinically tested wavelengths of blue, red and infrared light that are used depending on the problem they target.
- does not give off heat
- has no chemicals
- does not harm the skin
- has no recovery time
- it is completely painless
- uses the natural energy of light
- has an excellent safety profile
- combines multiple benefits for all skin types
“The perfect non-invasive treatment with the «magic light» for the needs of every skin”
DR. ANASTASIA TZOUMA
– When is it recommended?
Dermalux phototherapy is applied either alone or in combination with other techniques, such as peeling or microdermabrasion, to treat a specific problem. At Tzouma Clinic we develop for each patient a personalised protocol that includes a comprehensive action plan for the treatment of skin disorders. Dermalux phototherapy is recommended in the following cases:
- For acne: blue light
- For anti-ageing: red light
- For hair loss: red light
- For inflammations & dark spots: infrared light
- Antibacterial activity on the bacterium p. acnes
- Regulation of the function of sebaceous pores
- Treatment of acne
- Soothing of irritated skin
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases hydration
- Revitalises and offers shine
- Tones the function of the hair follicles
- Stimulates the production of new hairs
- It has a cumulative effect and the results continue to be seen up to 6 months after treatment
- Enhanced revitalisation effects
- Soothes and reduces irritation
- Reduces inflammation
- Regulates and reduces hyperpigmentation
- Suitable for sensitive skins
– When can it be used?
- Revitalisation of tired skin
- Stimulating elasticity
- Treatment of acne
- Correction of discolorations
- Treatment of rosacea
- Treatment of psoriasis
- Accelerate healing from other treatments
the technology that Dermalux uses by combining light at different wavelengths, each with its own beneficial effect